New moms-to-be are starting on an unknown journey and need extra nurturing and pampering. The Stretch Mark Prevention Kit is a perfect gift / kit on preparing the skin during pregnancy. Stretch marks are formed when the belly, breasts, buttocks or thighs expand faster than the skin is able to expand. Increasing the skin’s elasticity is key to stretch mark prevention. B.O.N Nourishing Skin Oil is a blend of the most healing and beneficial natural oils. The Natural Soap is hand made with the finest natural ingredients including olive and rose oils. The deluxe BON Body Brush is excellent for dry skin brushing which removes dead skin cells, increases circulation, assists with lymphatic drainage and boosts collagen production.
The Stretch Mark Prevention Kits includes:
- Deluxe dry body brush that has a removable long handle
- B.O.N Natural Olive and Rose Oil Soap
- B.O.N Nourishing Skin Oil Bottle with spray nozzle
- B.O.N Nourishing Skin Oil Travel Wand with spray nozzle
- The best time to dry brush is in the morning right before you get in to the shower/bath.
- Use a natural bristled brush like the B.O.N Dry Body Brush. Never use a synthetic or nylon brush as their sharp bristles can damage the skin.
- Beginners should start off with light strokes on the soles of their feet to get familiar with the technique before proceeding to firmer full body strokes.
- Be sure you do not rub or scrub the skin. The lymph system responds best to gentle strokes.
- After you have brushed the soles of your feet, use large sweeping strokes to brush up your legs.
- Once you have brushed your legs, use the brush with the long handle to brush your back, shoulders, hands and arms toward your heart.
- Then, brush your belly in a clockwise direction. Be extra gentle during pregnancy using very light strokes. If it feels uncomfortable do not brush the stomach at all.
- Brush for about 3-5 minutes until your skin is rosy and slightly tingly.
- Never brush your face, chest or heart as well as sensitive areas where the skin is broken or inflamed.
- Always shower after dry brushing your skin. Use B.O.N Natural Olive & Rose Oil soap for cleansing your skin naturally in the shower/bath.
- To nourish your skin and improve elasticity apply B.O.N Nourishing Skin Oil after showering while the skin is still slightly damp.
- Do not share your brush and remember to occasionally wash it.