SKINCARE DURING PREGNANCY IS AN INVESTMENT FOR LIFE
B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil can be used throughout pregnancy and is CLINICALLY PROVEN to help with:
- Stretch marks
- Itchy tummy, dry and dehydrated skin
- Scars – old & new
- Pigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Acne / bad skin due to hormonal changes
Stretch marksStretch marks, as the name implies, occur when the skin is stretched out and they appear in the dermis (middle) layer of your skin. Studies suggest that they appear due to the hormonal changes our bodies experience during weight gain. This happens most often during pregnancy and the teen years. The best way to try and prevent stretch marks, is to increase the skins moisture as well as it’s elasticity. B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil is ideal as it penetrates into the dermis layer of the skin.
Pregnancy and Vitamin ABased on the available clinical information, the ingredients in B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil are suitable for use by pregnant women – including ingredients containing natural Vitamin A. There are no reported contra-indications or side effects found in the literature and no reports of negative effects on pregnant women. For any specific concerns please contact your health care professional. Vitamin A can be naturally derived or synthetic. Synthetic Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), can irritate the skin, especially when used in combination with prescribed acne medication. It is also not recommended during pregnancy. B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil contains naturally derived Vitamin A (found in Avocado, Grape Seed and Rose Hip oils) which is beneficial to the skin in helping with the appearance of scars, stretch marks, skin tone, ageing and dehydrated skin, overall skin care and conditioning. Make B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil a vital part of your pregnancy beauty routine.
STRETCH MARKSStretch mark prevention: B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy, and periods of rapid growth, high weight loss or gain, by increasing the moisture content and improving the elasticity of the skin. Existing stretch marks: B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil visibly reduces the appearance of existing stretch marks by increasing the hydration content of the skin and improving the skin’s elasticity.
SCARSB.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil visibly reduces the appearance of scars, both old and new. It also assists in alleviating the discomfort associated with scar tissue such as itching, redness, tightness and dryness.
FINE LINES AND WRINKLESB.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil helps restore elasticity and firmness improving wrinkle depth and toning ageing skin. It also helps prevent further moisture loss and the Vitamin E helps boost collagen production.
UNEVEN SKIN TONEB.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil visibly restores even skin tone and improves the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes, due to its high Vitamin E content.
DRY / DEHYDRATED SKINB.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil replenishes lost moisture and the skin’s natural oils and protects from further loss due to exposure to harsh climatic conditions, sun exposure, water exposure, or chaffing burns. It assists in moisturizing and softening chapped heels and elbows.
HAIR AND NAILSHair treatment: B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil replenishes shine and moisture to dry, dull hair while moisturizing the scalp to assist with in dry, flaky scalp conditions. Nail treatment: B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil assists in nourishing the nail and cuticle area and restores lost moisture to prevent splitting, breaking and cracking of the nails.
Acne / Oily Skin – Fight oil with oil:It may seem odd to apply more oil to an already oily skin, but it turns out that this is the right thing to do, as long as it’s a quality natural oil. Your skin starts pumping out sebum (the stuff that clogs pores and causes breakouts) when its oil content isn’t balanced. So if you strip your skin’s natural oils by over-cleansing, your body will actually produce more oil to compensate. But a quality natural oil will replenish your skin with the essential fatty acids and moisture it needs. When balance is restored those overactive sebaceous glands take a breather, leaving skin healthier and clearer.
Natural oils, unlike creams, penetrate deeply into the skin. The skin “recognizes” the oil which makes it incredibly beneficial. B.O.N. Nourishing Skin Oil will rebalance, moisturize and improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- It is high in sterolins (also known as plant steroids), which helps to reduce age spots and tone sun-damaged skin.
- It is easily absorbed into the dermis (deep-tissue) and imparts a superior moisturizing effect leaving the skin incredibly soft and hydrated.
- It is high in Vit A and amino acids which are known for their cleansing and will protect your skin against harsh environmental factors.
- Toxins age your skin. The antioxidants in avocado oil remove toxins giving your skin a youthful glow and protecting it from premature aging.
- It helps relieve the dryness and itching of psoriasis and eczema harsh environmental factors.
- Excellent conditioner for hair and scalp. Nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium and folic acid are excellent for hair nourishment and growth. The lecithin will form a protective layer over the hair follicles preventing loss of moisture due to climate damage
GRAPE SEED OIL
- It is high in linoleic acid which is an essential fatty acid that promotes re-growth and helps tone and tighten the skin.
- It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties known to regulate and maintain healthy skin and assist in the prevention of acne or break-outs.
- Helps lighten age spots and dark circles around the eyes.
- Extremely “light” oil that will not clog pores but actually hasten healing and nourish skin.
ROSE HIP OIL
- High in trans-retinoic acid which helps skin rejuvenation and quickens healing of scars and stretch marks.
- The linoleic acid helps reduce skin pigmentation of the skin and if used regularly, it has been known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- High in essential fatty acids which when absorbed converts to prostaglandins which assist in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration
- Helps prevent the formation of keloid scar tissue, which is the characteristic thickening of the skin in stretch mark
- Its high Vitamin C content suggests that it may also be useful for treating dark spots, since Vitamin C decreases the pigment-producing ability of the skin.
ADDED VITAMIN E
- Vital boost for skin nutrition.
- Anti-oxidant that helps reduce free radicals.
- Anti-ageing properties that help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and wrinkles.
THE FINEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS:Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristrate, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol
Mineral based oils
100% natural oils
B.O.N ® Nourishing Skin Oil
"Thanks so much for the sample of B.O.N Nourishing Skin Oil. I am an INSTANT BELIEVER!!
Firstly, my tummy got really sun burnt in Santa Barbara, and I was in agony. I put some of the oil on it, and within minutes (seriously) the burning had gone – and I have not peeled.
I am also convinced that the ‘wrinkles’ on my knees have improved by about 50% (seriously – again!!)"Jenny Russell
"I love this stuff! I normally don't buy into the special lotions and potions and make my own oil mixes but I love the applicator and consistency of this oil. Plus the smell is great. Thanks again!"Julie, Arizona
"I have always had trouble finding natural products for my skin that really work. I have olive skin which is very dry and often sensitive. So I previously made up my own mixture to help with dry skin and stretch marks. Since I found BON® Nourishing Skin Oil, I have been SO happy with the results. Excellent!"Sue
"Two children, huge babies – no stretch marks!!"Rosemary Summers
"There has been more improvement in the appearance (of my scar) in one month than there has been in the previous two years. I have used another brand of oil before – it did nothing. BON® Nourishing Skin Oil has definitely made a dramatic improvement. More than enough evidence for me to continue using it."Lucy
"I applied BON® to my Caesarean scar, every morning after my shower and every night before bed. In just three days I thought I could see a significant difference. I asked my husband, he looked, and then said “WOW!” I thought there must have been something wrong but apparently the difference was so drastic that he just couldn’t believe it. Three days!!"Casey Vic
"I am super impressed and can see results on scars and stretch marks already!"Carol Moodley
"I had a scar on my face and some acne marks in my face! Thanks to BON® Nourishing Skin Oil, the scar has faded and the acne marks are gone. I’ve only been using it for 2 months!"Frizaan Hassan
"After 2 weeks of using BON® Nourishing Skin Oil, I got rid of the dry and flaky skin condition of my hands after a severe case of hand eczema."Max Peuntes