SOOTHING & RELAXING:-Therapeutically potent, the bright fresh scent with woody undertones can help to clear your mind and relax. Add just a few drops of our Eucalyptus Oil to your diffuser, or make a spray mist to spritz anytime you need a boost. Ideal oil for providing a soothing massage experience to the body with sore, aching and tired muscles.
NATURAL HEALTH:-Add a few drops to your vaporizer, humidifier, shower, bath, sauna, or steam room to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways helping with nasal decongestion. ZERO ADDITIVES, CHEMICALS or PARABENS and CRUELTY FREE!
ALL NATURAL HOME CLEANING:-Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for cleansing surfaces and the air replacing the need for harsh chemical household cleaners. Helps with eliminating odors and stain removal.
TOP QUALITY SUPPLIER:-B.O.N® supplies major international pharmaceutical and fragrance houses in the world. Now you can buy this same premium quality directly! B.O.N’s eucalyptus oil is UNDILUTED and 100 % PURE. Steam distilled from Eucalyptus Smithii, widely accepted better than Globulus for children and sensitive skin.
THE FINEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS:100 % Eucalyptus Smithii Leaf Oil
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus smithii.
- Origin: South Africa.
- Processing Method: Steam distilled.
- Manufacturer: B.O.N® (Busby Oils Natal) grows, extracts, distills and bottles its own Eucalyptus Oil in South Africa. B.O.N® has a heritage that goes back more than 40 years, receiving the honorable export award from President Nelson Mandela in 1994. It is recognized as one of the key players identified across the value chain of the global eucalyptus oil market and is dedicated to offering you the best possible product at the best possible price.
- Certification: B.O.N® Eucalyptus Oil is ORGANIC – KIWA BCS certified. Kiwa BCS is the number 1 worldwide certification of organic products according to varying standards.
- Aromatic Summary: Has a camphoraceous tone with a woody, herbaceous odor.
- Presentation: B.O.N® Eucalyptus Essential Oil comes in a 2.0 oz. (50 mL) amber glass bottle to protect the oil from sunlight and degradation. The bottle has a plastic orifice reducer to allow easy measurement of drops.
- How to Use: B.O.N® Eucalyptus Essential Oil can be used with a carrier oil for skincare and mist spray, or as a few concentrated drops in a diffuser/humidifier for aromatherapy.
- Blends well with: Citrus and Floral oils such as Bergamot, Lavender, and Grapefruit oils. Also Basil, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankinsence, Mint and Tea Tree Oils.
SAFETY WARNING:For EXTERNAL USE only. Considered toxic if taken internally. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. Keep away from flames and heat
- Due to high cineole content this oil should be diluted to safe levels for use on children or avoided altogether. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut or jojoba oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount of the diluted oil on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils.
B.O.N.® Eucalyptus Essential Oil helps:
- promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways helping with nasal decongestion
- to clear your mind and relax
- with providing a soothing massage experience to the body with sore, aching and tired muscles
- cleansing surfaces and the air replacing the need for harsh chemical household cleaners
- eliminating odors and stain removal
"Thanks so much for the sample of B.O.N Nourishing Skin Oil. I am an INSTANT BELIEVER!!
Firstly, my tummy got really sun burnt in Santa Barbara, and I was in agony. I put some of the oil on it, and within minutes (seriously) the burning had gone – and I have not peeled.
I am also convinced that the ‘wrinkles’ on my knees have improved by about 50% (seriously – again!!)"Jenny Russell
"I love this stuff! I normally don't buy into the special lotions and potions and make my own oil mixes but I love the applicator and consistency of this oil. Plus the smell is great. Thanks again!"Julie, Arizona
"I have always had trouble finding natural products for my skin that really work. I have olive skin which is very dry and often sensitive. So I previously made up my own mixture to help with dry skin and stretch marks. Since I found BON® Nourishing Skin Oil, I have been SO happy with the results. Excellent!"Sue
"Two children, huge babies – no stretch marks!!"Rosemary Summers
"There has been more improvement in the appearance (of my scar) in one month than there has been in the previous two years. I have used another brand of oil before – it did nothing. BON® Nourishing Skin Oil has definitely made a dramatic improvement. More than enough evidence for me to continue using it."Lucy
"I applied BON® to my Caesarean scar, every morning after my shower and every night before bed. In just three days I thought I could see a significant difference. I asked my husband, he looked, and then said “WOW!” I thought there must have been something wrong but apparently the difference was so drastic that he just couldn’t believe it. Three days!!"Casey Vic
"I am super impressed and can see results on scars and stretch marks already!"Carol Moodley
"I had a scar on my face and some acne marks in my face! Thanks to BON® Nourishing Skin Oil, the scar has faded and the acne marks are gone. I’ve only been using it for 2 months!"Frizaan Hassan
"After 2 weeks of using BON® Nourishing Skin Oil, I got rid of the dry and flaky skin condition of my hands after a severe case of hand eczema."Max Peuntes