THE BENEFITS OF DRY BODY BRUSHINGThe Ancient Art of Dry Body Brushing has been a traditional Ayurvedic beauty secret for thousands of years. Dry body brushing will revitalize your skin by removing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation to the top most layers of your skin. This boosts collagen production and drains toxins through your lymphatic system. Only 5 minutes a day will have such a beneficial health effect on your largest organ: THE SKIN.
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE…IT’S WORTH THE TIMEDry body brush before taking a shower or bath. Wash off all the dead skin with a gentle and natural soap such as B.O.N Natural Soap. After you have dried your skin, apply B.O.N Nourishing Skin Oil for a complete “at-home” spa treatment.
- Brush on DRY skin ONLY – never damp or wet and ideally before taking a shower.
- ALWAYS brush towards the heart. Work outward in (from feet to thighs to stomach, from hands to shoulder).
- AVOID sensitive areas or where the skin is broken or inflamed.
- Use long, upward sweeping strokes. The brushing should feel pleasant and invigorating and should NOT hurt.
- Do not rub or scrub the skin. The lymph system responds best to gentle strokes (armpits and upper inner thighs).
- Brush for about 3 – 5 minutes until your skin is rosy and slightly tingly.
- Always shower after dry body brushing to remove dead skin cells.
- We recommend applying a good skin oil such as B.O.N Nourishing Skin Oil after your shower to hydrate your skin.