Natural oils, unlike creams, penetrate deeply into the skin. The skin “recognizes” the oil which makes it incredibly beneficial. B.O.N. Nourishing Skin Oil will rebalance, moisturize and improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- It is high in sterolins (also known as plant steroids), which helps to reduce age spots and tone sun-damaged skin.
- It is easily absorbed into the dermis (deep-tissue) and imparts a superior moisturizing effect leaving the skin incredibly soft and hydrated.
- It is high in Vit A and amino acids which are known for their cleansing and will protect your skin against harsh environmental factors.
- Toxins age your skin. The antioxidants in avocado oil remove toxins giving your skin a youthful glow and protecting it from premature aging.
- It helps relieve the dryness and itching of psoriasis and eczema harsh environmental factors.
- Excellent conditioner for hair and scalp. Nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium and folic acid are excellent for hair nourishment and growth. The lecithin will form a protective layer over the hair follicles preventing loss of moisture due to climate damage
- It is high in linoleic acid which is an essential fatty acid that promotes re-growth and helps tone and tighten the skin
- It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties known to regulate and maintain healthy skin and assist in the prevention of acne or break-outs.
- Helps lighten age spots and dark circles around the eyes.
- Extremely “light” oil that will not clog pores but actually hasten healing and nourish skin.
ROSE HIP OIL
- High in trans-retinoic acid which helps skin rejuvenation and quickens healing of scars and stretch marks.
- The linoleic acid helps reduce skin pigmentation of the skin and if used regularly, it has been known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- High in essential fatty acids which when absorbed converts to prostaglandins which assist in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration
- Helps prevent the formation of keloid scar tissue, which is the characteristic thickening of the skin in stretch mark
- Its high vitamin C content suggests that it may also be useful for treating dark spots, since vitamin C decreases the pigment-producing ability of the skin.
ADDED VITAMIN E
FULL INGREDIENT DISCLOSURE
- Vital boost for skin nutrition
- Anti-oxidant that helps reduce free radicals
- Anti-ageing properties that help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and wrinkles
Vitus Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristrate,