“B.O.N® products are pure and natural and made from only sustainable natural resources.”
B.O.N ® IN THE USA:
B.O.N ® Skincare was introduced to the USA in 2013 by Kate Schumann-Braithwaite through her distribution company, COZA International. Kate was introduced to B.O.N ® Nourishing Skin Oil by her sister while on a visit to Australia. She fell in love with the product and felt that B.O.N ® Nourishing Skin Oil would be a huge success in the United States with the shift in consumers demand for natural and skin-safe skincare products. She is honored to introduce and distribute this product in the United States.
B.O.N® THE MANUFACTURER:
B.O.N® Natural Oils was established in South Africa in 1972 and is one of the largest producers of pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil in the world with supply to large international flavor & fragrance houses in Africa, Europe and the USA.
In addition to bulk supply to large multi-national companies they also manufacture and supply their own range of personal care products under the B.O.N® Label. These products are formulated to cater to the growing consumer trend towards NATURAL products and have proven benefits.
Even though they focus on high quality natural raw materials, their products remain affordable, thereby offering customers good value for money. Numerous testimonials have been received from satisfied customers confirming that these products add value to their lives.
They are respected worldwide across four continents for the quality of their products and have built their success by ensuring reliability of supply, exceptional quality and competitive prices.
B.O.N®’s MISSION: “To develop and manufacture premium products, that are natural, have proven benefit, and retail at affordable prices.”
B.O.N® is committed to outstanding quality and product safety. Policies and procedures are in place to ensure that good manufacturing practices are applied throughout the organization. All finished products are subjected to strict quality control procedures and all new products undergo independent testing in Germany and the United Kingdom. All B.O.N® products comply with standards in the USA.
B.O.N® employs over 150 staff and follows fair labor practices. No Child labour is employed.
ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
B.O.N® strives to be as environmentally friendly as possible:
- Essential oils are produced from managed plantation sources and are therefore sustainable and renewable;
- No harvesting from wild stands is permitted;
- Essential oils are extracted by steam distillation – no harmful chemicals are used in the production processes;
- The leaf material used to extract the essential oils is dried and used as a “green fuel” for production purposes;
- In addition to using the “waste leaf” as a green fuel it also converted into a sterile, environmentally friendly mulch, which is used for pet bedding and gardening;
- In the production of refined eucalyptus oil, a terpene based by-product is obtained, which is sold as a “bio-fuel”, helping other businesses to reduce their carbon footprints.
In South Africa B.E.E. means Black Economic Empowerment. B.O.N® has created employment for over 150 previously disadvantaged individuals and their employee profile reflects this:
- More than 95% of their employees are from black communities; and
- More than 50% of the workforce is female.
In addition to this job creation, harvesting operations have been outsourced to Kusasa Harvesting CC, which is 100% owned by their business partner, Mr Siphiwe Kunene.
B.O.N® is classified as a Level 3 contributor (110% complaint) in terms of Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment as defined by the Department of Trade and Industry in South Africa.
PRESS AND MEDIA:
Local Media Releases
International Media Releases
Blogs and Reviews